top of page

Mysite Group

Public·16 members

Is Anime or Realistic Style More Worthwhile?

I’ve been considering creating AI-generated adult content with characters, but I’m torn between anime and realistic styles. For a small operation like mine, which style do you think is more worth the effort?

6 Views

I’ve been exactly where you are, trying to decide between anime and realistic styles for my own AI-generated content. For my project, I leaned towards the anime style because it allowed for more creative freedom and flexibility in character design. I found that with the right parameters, I could generate vibrant, unique characters that resonated well with a specific audience segment. In fact, I often refer back to resources that showcase a range of styles and options, like this one: https://lovescape.com/categories/curvy, which helped me refine my approach. Ultimately, going with the anime style gave me not just a distinctive aesthetic but also a more engaging way to connect with viewers. It really worked out for me!

Members

bottom of page